What the fuck?
I have too many ideas, out of which none seem to be feasible.
Since the end of last summer, I:
- Developed Buildat for 2 months. It ended up way too large to finish.
- Developed Soilnar: Intrusion Underground for 1 month.
- Created Wandstep in 1 month. I don't think anyone wants to play it.
- Developed Soilnar: Intrusion Underground for another 1 month.
- 10 days ago moved back to developing Soilnar: Danagen Industries.
Yes, I moved back to Danagen Industries.
I ended up experimenting with the world structure in Intrusion Underground, and as a result, I realized I still want a large contiguous world. Danagen Industries happens to be built for a large contiguous world.
I went to diagnose whether I could fix the problems I was having with D.I. 26 or so months ago, and fixed them in a matter of hours.
Now I hate half of the things I've done in the past two years.
Anyway a half-working version is running at play3.soilnar.net. Go play it or something and maybe tweet me a reply if you still like it.
I plan on starting to blog about stuff regularly again, but we'll see how that goes. EDIT: Nah. Probably not.
What the fuck?: http://t.co/iJd3XRczKC— 8Dromeda Games (@8dromeda) February 12, 2015
- 2015-09-15: Developing Soilnar: Part 5 (days 37-54)
- 2015-03-23: Implementing things #4 (days 10-36)
- 2015-02-28: Implementing things #3 (days 6-9)
- 2015-02-23: Implementing things #2 (days 3-5)
- 2015-02-21: Implementing things
- 2015-02-19: The Soilnar plan of 2015
- 2015-02-12: What the fuck?
- 2013-11-24: Random Dev Notes #1
- 2013-10-26: Soilnar Progress
- 2013-10-11: Third Iteration: Intrusion Underground
- 2013-10-02: Check Twitter
- 2013-08-09: Scaling: The MMO Kind Of
- 2013-07-27: Soilnar July Update Part 4/4
- 2013-07-26: Soilnar July Update Part 3: Bitaeli
- 2013-07-24: Soilnar July Update Part 2: Network Optimization
- 2013-07-23: Soilnar July Update Part 1: Scaling
- 2013-06-20: Miscellaneous Questions
- 2013-06-16: Ternadim Progress
- 2013-04-01: Soilnar April Update
- 2013-02-02: Project Soilnar
- 2013-01-31: First Post!